Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine

So, what did I do on valentine? For the past several years, and including today, I am WORKING. I am just happy to take advantage of the valentine day. Why?
Restaurant is always busy with lovebirds, they dress very nice, & try to be good looking as much as possible.
For me, that's a 'special' or 'extra' or 'hidden' tip.
Yup. It's nice to see beautiful girls & serve them their dinner.
Now don't call me pervert because of that. I don't do anything else, just serving food and watch them to make sure they got what they need.
as for me, I'll get my tip and my 'hidden' tip.
:)

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Mac said...

So how was your "hidden tip", pervert? :D

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger anggit said...

hey! I'm no pervert, mister! hahaha..
that was alright. It wasn't as fun as last time. may be due to snow and very cold weather.
last time, it was very warm and nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home