Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Power of DayDreaming.

Day dreaming makes you happy.
Day dreaming makes you grateful for you life.
Day dreaming can make the time slower & enjoyable.

I have been very busy as soon as I graduated from College of DuPage in December 2002. Since then I worked two jobs, restaurant at night and a full time position in a manufacturing company. No time for Day dreaming.
then, I go to SIUE, while also working in restaurant and records office. No time for Day dreaming.
Everything's going sooooo fast. I couldn't even remember some details of events that I should remember.

Before I was stuck in the 'rush' life, I used to have time to day dreaming. Usually before I sleep. I would remember all my beautiful, funny, silly, or just plain memorable memories with my friends and family. I would smile, thinking 'what a beautiful world', then fall asleep.

Now I think I've found what I've been missing.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angitt. Kay told me you had a blog page. I read that you'll be leaving the U.S. in a few months and return to Indonesia. Indonesia's gain is our loss. Will you be getting your Engineering degree for Edwardsville? Stop by the Records Office if you're in the area. Gloria retired in August, Juana retired in November, and Carol retired Jan 31. I'll be here for a few more years still. Good luck in all of your future endeavors.

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angitt that anonymous blog about the Records office was from me. I noticed I made some spelling mistakes. I should have previewed it before I published it. Anyway, we miss you and remember you with a smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home