Thursday, January 04, 2007

A new hope.

I don't know why, but people who called me to offer me for a job most likely happen on Friday. Now the same thing happened last Friday.

It was a guy who work for a staffing company calling me and asking me about all the things I wrote in my resume, and telling me about an open position in the Quality Control department in Caterpillar for a recent graduate with Industrial Engineering degree.

Everything went smoothly, as if I got the job already.
He also mention at least 40k/year for a salary, and asked me if that's okay. (Dang!! Should I say "no, that's not okay?" hehe)

Then he told me that it would be a two year contract and he asked me about my status and if I would be eligible to work two years.
Here it goes again! I had to tell him that I have only a year OPT.
so.. as usual...
he said he'll see, and will call me back in a week to give me up date.

Oaaarrggggggggghh!
Why of Why???!!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mac said...

Still to see whether it's your destiny to work here or not and you can always go back home in 3 months, right? Cheers

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Cygyt said...

$ 40K a year? Damnnnn...
Well, I hope you can get that job... All the best for you...
Peace

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger anggit said...

hahaha.. it happened several times already. I feel numb with all of these things. If I got it, I got it. If not, then it gives me stronger 'push' for me to get out from this country a.s.a.p.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home