Friday, December 01, 2006

Strange, but it's true.

This past month, is a very interesting month in the love life of my good friends and my self.

Two of my very good friends in Edwardsville, one was starting a relationship, while another.. broke up with his fiance, after some years relationship.

My very good friends in St. Louis, two were starting a relationship,
while another one.. broke up, after some years relationship with his gf.

Then I got news from my ex that she is going to get married. They've been together since seven years ago.

Mine, there is pretty much a turning point of my relationship. Things have change, of course nothing will stay the same at all time, but it's a drastic change and I have to deal with it. I feel that I won't find the true answer til I see her.
I really hope that things will get better...
I really do.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Mac said...

Amin git, aminnn...

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amiiin

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Mac said...

One other thing though... things will be revealed once you two meet eye to eye... Just wait and see...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home