Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Weekend:

Yippiii!!! Finally I got to see this 2 years old playa - Jibran (hehehe) after about four weeks I haven't see him. :) He is so cute. I won't play much with him when he is around, but just watching him running around and doing whatever he is doing make me happy. :)

We made a lot of progress on Indonesian night preparation. I got to learn how to 'dance' and 'fight' Dayaks' style. Then, thanks God I found a bunch of good friends who is willing to perform pencak silat with me. Im proud of them because it just need a few practice and they are already beyond my expectation. With few extra practices and 'touch'es, we're ready to shake the stage!!! :)

Soccer, it was a cold evening but we played anyway. It was fun even though my team was lost. Nothing much to say about the game because I don't want to make excuses for the lost but bottom line, it was fun.

Monday Night Football, one of the best. It was an amazing game between Bears and Cardinals. When I arrived at Reza's, it was already late in the third quarter and Bears was down by 23-3. Everybody made fun of me and my Bears, but then Bears got three defensive touchdowns and they won the game 24-23. What an awesome and thrilling game!!

some funny/interesting facts:

1.There was a fox running around the field while we're playing soccer. I think she was interested in Doddy's bag (may be some food in it??). Some friends suggested to catch the fox and have a little barbeque party after the game. :)

2. There were two American (one caucasian and one afro) that want to join our pencak silat crew. They seem so eager to join us, but when we explained them that this is for indonesian night show, then one of them understand and leave. Another one somewhat 'insist' wanted to join, even though we told him that we don't have enough uniforms to accomodate the number of people. Plus it would be too crowded in the stage.

I regret to tell them that. May be I should've let them join for the practice only. If they show interest to learn, why should I keep it from them?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home