Thursday, September 14, 2006

Gosh.. I really need to learn on how to use all of this features on the bloggers.
some of them are very nice and make it easier.
Problem is, it took me quite a while to figure them out. It isn't as easy as the blog in friendster or writing a note in facebook.
Question is, is it because I am not used to the blogger yet or is it because the blogger is not ergonomic (user-friendly)?

for example, I have posted several posting today.. but when I go to Manda's blog and klick my name in there, it only show my old posting. So where are my new postings????
Am I missing something here? Oaaaaarrrgggghh!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Amanda Supriadi said...

nggit, ini gue pake link yg dr blog gue muncul semua kok postingannya..just let me know if u need any help with this, k?

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger anggit said...

hahaha.. thanks, Manda.
Udah kok..
btw, buat link ke alamat blogs kalian tuh gimana caranya?

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Amanda Supriadi said...

liat ke settings, bagian templatenya, scroll2 aja kebawa, biasanya suka ada tulisan "put your links here", nah that's where the magic happens nggit :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home