Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Homecoming dance was nice. I didn't expect to be that fun.
First, I didn't feel like going, but after some people asked me to go then I decided to go. :)
so I told them, "I come to the party for the free food and for the company. Just want to hangout with you guys. No Dancing!"
Hahaha.. It turned out to be different. The dancing was fun too hahaha.. the food was okay (I wasn't full, need more!) and the company was excellent.

Funny, because I told Doddy and Budi that I will be with them in the table while everybody dancing in the floor. Doddy said "ah, dasar loe, bilangnya mo nemenin gue ngobrol di meja n gak dancing, eh.. malah dancing mulu!" hahaha..

Other nice things,
Couple days before the homecoming dance, eight UMSL japanese girls were having dinner and birthday party at Seki's Restaurant and I was their waiter.
so, when they saw me in the homecoming dance, they're surprised.
Even more surprised when I could tell each of them what food they eat the night they eat at Seki's. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Mac said...

Alaaahhh... lu emang demen dapet kenalan ce2 jepang kan? :D emang nih ga solider... dodi sih sama aja, begitu diajak ce cakep dancing, dia juga maju... lu tuh... belon apa2 uda ilang :D

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger anggit said...

yah.. begitulah. (no further comment)
:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home