Tuesday, September 19, 2006

7:36pm
Gosh! I haven't sell anything today! I feel sooo bad to my boss, more like an embarrasment because he's been so nice to me.
I never imagined that this mall could be this dead.
(Sigh).. My target is very simple, if I could get at least one customer to open an account with T-Mobile per day, then I'll be very happy.
But, it's not that easy.
Almost everybody has a phone now.. and most likely they have good relationship with their phone carrier (except once a customer complained about US Cellular because it has sooo many roaming area, and very limited coverage area, which made her bill over 500 dollars! I pitty her, because I think she only has a low paying job.)

aniway.. I'll keep trying to sell something. I hope by the end of the day I can succeed.

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger wulan said...

you workin at t-mobile now?

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger anggit said...

Yup. :))))
just to kill time and got some extra bucks till I get a real job.
Bills need to be paid, you know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home