Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ha!!! Finally it works.. I guess I just need a little patient with this blogging thing. Come to think of it, it makes me laugh.. LOL! (I know..I know.. my little sister would've comment: "sabar mas.. sabar!" hahaha.. I miss her).

aniway, there is something unusual about waking up in the morning today.
usually I take fifteen minutes extra after my alarm ring just laying down.. being lazy.. and collecting all my energy, will, and mind to start a day.
Today,
I got up and jump to the bathroom right away after my alarm ring.

Guess why?

So.. I have this roomate who always take a very long time to shower. At least 45 minutes! And I am not exagerating about that.
For some reasons he just can't make his shower time shorter.
Even though he said he is late, he would still take that long to shower.

Well, this is a problem for me sometimes.
There are several occasions that I have to do some silly things to resolve this problem.
A few weeks ago, I have to take shower at my neighbour's bathroom (they're my friends).
After waiting for about half an hour and he was still in the shower, I decided to ask my neighbour.
Even, after I finished with my shower and leaving my apartment to work, he was still in the shower.
and,
a few days ago, I needed to use the bathroom badly, but my roomate had been in the shower for about an hour. I couldn't wait anymore, so I drove to the nearest Shop and Save and use their bathroom.
Silly right?

Well, this morning..
as soon as I got up, I heard his alarm is also ringing.. so I ran to the bathroom so I could get the bathroom first before he did. And I suceedeed! Yeeaaaahhh!! (First success of the day).
:)

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger - said...

next time numpang ke rumah kita aja nggit sekalian..heheh...

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger anggit said...

hahaha.. gak ah. Malu sama Hanna and Jibran. hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home