Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Alhamdulillah,
today the mall is slow but I still got customer to open account with T-Mobile.
In the morning, I opened the kiosk ten minutes before the mall open!
Wow! That's something unusual.

Aniway, last couple days there were delays on highway 270 and I was late for 40 and 20 minutes. So, today I left my apartment early, very early, just to find out that the construction was finish.

Now, I am a happy because soon I'll be out from work and join Arya n friends hangout around loop area. Yoohoooo...!!

Killing time, I watched some old videos from youtube such as the songs from Britney Spears "sometimes" (gossh.. she is soo pretty in that video), and "from the bottom of my broken heart" (she is sooo gorgeous & cute in that video too).
hahaha.. I remember, when I was about to go to USA in year 2000, I had a dream of having an american girlfriend just like Britney Spears in that video. hahahaha...
LOL!
Aniway, in youtube, there is a video of Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray with the background song "from the bottom of my broken heart".
What a sad video.
Till today, I don't understand why Chad so stupid, cheating Sophia Bush for Paris Hilton.
Sophia Bush is sooooooooooooo stunning, and Paris Hilton is ... (yuck!)
not only looks, but also attitude...

O well, I guess some people just never have enough.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger AP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger AP said...

hey ngit anggi anggit semut... cieee yang bisa bangun pagi....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home