Tuesday, October 10, 2006

45 minutes before iftaar (iftaar: time to break our fast during holy month of Ramadan).
Ahmed (a friend of mine who is working in silver lining store) and I were discussing what to eat for iftaar. so we're sit down with paper, menu (which I printed from internet), yellow book, and a phone. so the discussion begins:
(Anggit)"I want the catfish for sure"
(Ahmed) "Okay. there are two kinds: steak and fillet, which one you want?"
(Anggit)"hmm.. I don't know the different, we can call them to see the different"

Ahmed call the 'florissant fish and chicken' restaurant
....

(Ahmed) "Okay, I think fillet is better because there is no bone."
(Anggit)"Alright"
(Ahmed)"I want shrimp too"
(Anggit)"Man, shrimp is usual, let's just get some other fishes"
(Ahmed)"No,I want shrimp".
(Anggit)"Okay then...! Btw I want Okra and perch too"
(Ahmed) "What's a perch?"
(Anggit) "Oh.. I think it's fresh water fish. Let's go online and see how it looks"

Anggit is looking up at google image to see the perch images

(Ahmed) "hey, they have buffalo fish and jack salmon too, check it online too"

Anggit is looking up at google image to see the bufallo fish and jack salmon.

(Ahmed) "Okay, I want the salmon for sure"
(Anggit) "I'll take the perch".

Comment: hmm.. what a decision making process.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Mac said...

Yeah... two head is better than one then? ;) how's the job offer?

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger anggit said...

still waiting and waiting. :(

hehe.. we decided what fish we would eat based on the images on google!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home