Thursday, December 07, 2006

God wants to show me something???

These few weeks, I notice something 'differen't in my daily life.
Nope, not job. Not even jobhunting either.
for the last eight, nine, or ten weeks?? I have been dealing with people who are in relationship and it is as if God wants to show me something.
So here it is,
I sleep over Doddy's house for mmmmm... may be a good six to eight weeks. straight. So I know how he lives in a relationship.
then, I sleep over Ading's house for couple weeks now. Yup! the same thing. I gotta see how Ading and Vahn deal each other everyday.
Even,
during snow storm, I slept in Manda's house, I see Mbak Hanny and Mas Oki's for several days.

I know.. I know.. I may dramatize things, but the deeper I am thinking about it, the more I am sure God wants to show me something, because I always live in a house with someone who are in relationship.

Now I wonder.. what is He trying to show me?

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Mac said...

He's trying to show you different kinds of loving experience... you saw different style between them, right? Which one you like the most, that's what you may follow... That's my opinion though... maybe I'm wrong...

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's trying to let you know...that those 6 people are in a relationship..
hehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home