Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stress, Out!

Yup, actually these past several months I have been in a lot of stress. First, I haven't got any news in my job hunting process. Then, I had to go through some bumpy road on my relationship. During the process, I have a job but it's not exactly the job that I am comfortable doing it(I don't like aggresive marketing).

Thanks God, the last several weeks has been much better.
Now I can say that I am thankful to God that at least now I have a job to pay my bills and to save a little.

Plus, yesterday I got to talk to Eric Thurman, the Aerotek guy who couple months ago supposed to give me a contract engineer job for six months. He said there might be an opening after the holiday seasons. We'll see.

Then I've just talked to my family who are thinking that I should not waste more time doing sidejobs in the US and just go home instead, before I got too old and rotten in the States. :)
They told me it may be because I have the destiny to be closer to Rupiah than Dollar. hahaha...

Well, it's a very good feeling and comforting when you know that at the end of the day when you're going back from a battle, you have people who will be excited to see you, even if you lost the battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home