Monday, January 15, 2007

On A Mission.

So, I have about two and a half months before I go back to Indonesia. Now I have a mission that I've started couple weeks ago: Gaining Weight!
I know you might laugh or think that it is an easy task, but actually it is not as easy as it seems.
I have been overstuffing my self, doing some weight lifting every now and then, eating lots and lots of protein rich food, eating ice cream (including right now while I am making this blog), chips, fries etc. and yet I haven't seen much of a different.
and, please don't ask about weight lifting. I hate those things, so forget about seeing me like Sylvester Stalone. hehe..

wish me luck, everyone!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger tia said...

Kak Anggit,
waduh mo gaining weight sblm pulang yak? hahaha.. kebalikan gt ma aku :p ohya, sorry i havent returned your call waktu itu. Mmm.. i'm ok now, and so is my relationship. We talked more that night and decided to give a try, and this time harder. Duu, koq curhat gini :p hehehe.. makasih ya dah ditlp waktu itu :) ya ud, aku mo beres2 dl ya, soalnya mo balik ke kampus weekend ini, duuu malezzzzznya kuliah lg :( anyway, ntar qta tlp2 lg ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home