Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Plan.

So, it's confirmed that I will be back this March to Indonesia.
March 4 or 5, leaving the Midwest for L.A.
(I said Midwest because I'm still not sure whether I'll leave from Chicago or St. Louis)
Then stay for about ten days with my girlfriends' sister family in L.A.

March 16, 1:20 am,
the Cathay Pacific Airlines will take me to Indonesia, including 10 hours transit in Hongkong.
March 17, 7:35 pm local time, I'll arrive in Surabaya.
It is hard to leave the States after I live here for almost seven straight years now, but I am optimistic that I will visit this country as much as I possibly can. Afterall, I feel that this is my 2nd home country. How can't it be? I have family, lots of friends, and last but not least... Da BEARS!! :)

I have to do what I have to do, especially when it comes to family. I am excited to see my Mom, and hope that my return will give her a boost for a speedy health recovery.

Once I am in Indonesia, then what???
Stay at home for sometimes, just being with my Mom, while also applying for job here and there. 'Hope I will get an excellent job, big bucks, hopefully the one I love, just like the one in Records Office.
Then, hopefully I can start a family as soon as possible (remember, I am 27 already!!! It's scary).
Then, try hard save some money as much as possible... so I can go back to States to visit or to continue my education (all the way to the end, if possible), with my little family.

It will be even better if the company will pay for the college education just like a lot of my friends and their family here in St. Louis.
Oh God, forgive me for asking too much! :)

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger tia said...

Kak Anggit,

so it's confirmed that you're going home in march ya? Make sure kita ngobrol2 before you leave ya~! >_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home