Monday, March 05, 2007

in PHOENIX, AZ

I am in Phoenix right now, missing my connection flight so I have to wait another hour for the next flight to L.A.

Aniway...
I am so sad to leave St.Louis today. Lots of my friends was in the airport when I was leaving, and I feel that I did not give enough time to talk to each of them. Each of my bag was 10 pounds over the limit so I had to toss some of my stuffs out.
I definitely will miss all of them. I feel their presence in my life is a blessing. and it felt stronger in the time when I had to leave them.

I wish God love and take care all of them, my family and friends in the U.S.
make their life happy, healthy, and successful.

(Opps... I have to go. the boarding counter is open.)

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Amanda Supriadi said...

aww...
eh tapi gue belom begitu sedih sih nggit secara bentar lagi gue juga pulang dan mungkin bakal ketemu loe lagi hihihihi
have fun liburan yaaa!!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Edward Ott said...

so when are you going to start blogging again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home