Saturday, February 23, 2008

Irony

I told this person not to help me by not contacting me..
but why, every time there is a call or text message
my heart still having the expectation its from that person.
oh.. am I still in that prison?

I inspired by the movie I watched last night: ayat ayat cinta
That 'love' and 'desire to have someone' is two different thing.

I inspired by the novel I finished reading last night: laskar pelangi
how destiny can send people in a lot of direction, just like forest gump



2 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didalam film ayat2 cinta dikatakan: Jodoh mu bisa siapa saja.
Mungkin dia memang untukmu, maka cari tahulah.

laskar pelangi dan ayat2 cinta mengilhami tentang cinta tanpa syarat dan perjuangan hidup mendapat kebahagiaan.
Seperti diksinya Thomas Jefferson : pursuit of happiness : mengejar kebahagiaan. Definisikan apa itu kebahagiaan, baru kamu bisa mengejarnya, dan akhirnya mendapatkannya. :)

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous blogserba said...

Nggit ... visit my blog too, OK?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home